Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas

It was a terrific Christmas season.  I love this time of year.  Every year I find myself thinking more and more about the incarnation.  About God's greatest gift.  About how much He must love us to give us His Son.

And then there were the other gifts.  This is the aftermath, obviously.


Good gracious.

I also find myself in a quandary over how much gifting is enough.  In terms of the presents, what does a Christ-exalting, worshipful Christmas look like when you have four children?



And in other Christmas related news, our oldest three children sang at our Christmas Eve worship service.  I couldn't be more proud of two of them.


What is he doing?  Seriously.  I ask myself that very question A LOT.

Even with his finger in his eyeball in front of our entire church, I love him.  At least with his finger in his eyeball you can't see all the snot that was surely dripping down his face.  The kid is a faucet I tell you.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment