Sunday, December 18, 2011

Girlfriends

I took Maya to a birthday party this afternoon.  Her little friend from school turned 5.  This little friend is so precious and I adore her whole family.

We talked about this party for weeks.  Then we counted down the days.  And when the time came for the party I think Maya got overwhelmed and barely smiled the whole time.

But I had fun at least.



Time to head to the par-tay.


With the PRECIOUS birthday girl.  I love this girl, and her baby sister, and her family.


And here she is trying to pick a dress.  It was a dress-up birthday party.  How fun is that?!



Forgive the strange green tint of the previous photo.  I don't have great photo-editing skills.  I'm jonesin' for Photoshop Elements but I'm pretty sure even Photoshop Elements can't make bad photos turn great.  Or maybe it can...hmmm...

Gettin' her makeup did.  Not sure about the strange expression on her face.


Gettin' her hairs did.  Bout to get a sprinkle of pixie dust.


Again, not sure about her expression.  She was really sort of nervous, I have no idea why.  I'm learning this  about my girl.  She can be really shy at times.  And modest.  She didn't want to take off her t-shirt and jeans to wear the Tinkerbelle dress.

Keep up the modesty, sis.  The world could use one less hoochie-mama.

I'll teach you about hoochie-mamas when you're 27.

I love little girl birthday parties.  So. darn. cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment